||Tour of Aguateca and El Ceibal
- We leave around 7.30am, travelling 1/1.5 hours by land to Sayaxché.
- Private Nitun tour of the famous, UNESCO-protected site with one of our expert guides.
- Our guides can provide full information on the archaeology, Mayan culture the wildlife, birds and
plants found in this wonderful rainforest setting.
- Luxury picnic lunch inside Tikal.
- Drive back to Nitun lodge for a delicious dinner.
- Price: 2 pax – $150pp / 3 pax – $135pp / child – $70
- Min 2 people/max 8 people.
N.B Please bring appropriate hiking shoes or boots, long pants, long-sleeved shirt, hat/cap and sunblock.
Parents are advised to decide if this trip is suitable for children as it is a long day of travel and lots of hiking.